The team will cover Government schools in Karnataka state, India and undertake the following activities:
- Pre-screening of students for height, weight, skin, eye, dental, cardiac, caries, oral lesions, facial deformities, etc.,
- Facilitating medical intervention for those shortlisted through the pre-screening.
- Impart awareness on health issues,adolescent health, hand-washing, ill effects of tobacco and tooth brushing techniques to students of government schools.
- Undertake training for teachers and health workers to carry forward the work.
- Digital capture of data of each child.
Trinity Care Foundation Projects Link : https://www.flickr.com/photos/trinitycarefoundation/albums